Are you an animal lover or do you know someone awesome who is? We are looking for genuine animal lovers to join our small but growing team of #1 dog walkers, pet sitters and cat sitters exclusively in the Hyde Park area for midday daily walks and/or holiday work. We are a small, independently owned, LGBTQ-supportive company and we care about our walkers as much as we do our clients!
We are looking for M-F dog walkers between the hours of 10am and 5pm between 4-8 hours a day. We are also offering a $250 bonus along with a raise after 90 days when you sign a six month contract. Average pay is between $300-$500 per week.
1. Great communication/writing skills
2. Ability to follow detailed instructions and problem solve on the fly
3. Act in a professional and kind manner when communicating with clients and while in their homes with no supervision
4. Own a reliable car or bike. Car is preferable!
5. Previous professional and/or personal pet care experience
6. Own a newer smartphone (iPhone 5 or higher; Android OS 4 or higher) and comfortable using apps
7. Pass a background check
8. 18 years of age or older
9. Comfortable working and walking outdoors in rain, snow or shine
10. Reliable with good time management skills. We are a very small company and the pets must be able to depend on you to be there for every visit and on time
The pets must be your number one priority and you must love what you do! We are not looking for people who will just “get the job done,” but who will look forward to working with animals every day and genuinely enjoy what they do
To be considered for a position, please fill out the application below in full. Please be sure to include any and all relevant pet care-related experience, whether personal or professional. No phone calls, please.