Hyde Bark is looking for genuine animal lovers to join our small but growing team of #1 dog walkers exclusively in the Hyde Park area for midday daily walks and pet-sitting!
We are looking primarily for M-F availability at a minimum from 11am until 3pm plus one weekend a month for overnight pet care. Most walks are between 10am and 4pm with “lunchtime” being our busiest time. There is also opportunity for earlier and later walks, overnight pet-sitting and weekend walks
We guarantee you will make at least $1200 a month after 60 days (or less!) with the above availability. We will also give you a significant raise and $100 bonus after the 60 day probationary period.
We pay per walk and hourly pay ranges between $15-$24+
Hyde Bark is LGBTQIA-supportive and we welcome individuals of all gender, race, religion, and creed.
1. Great communication/writing skills
2. Ability to follow detailed instructions and problem solve on-the-fly
3. Act in a professional and kind manner when communicating with clients and while in their homes caring for their pets with no supervision
4. Own a reliable car or bike. Car is preferable!
5. Previous professional and/or personal pet care experience (with references)
6. Own a newer smartphone (iPhone 5 or higher; Android OS 4 or higher) and comfortable using apps
7. Pass a background check
8. 18 years of age or older
9. Comfortable working and walking outdoors in rain, snow or shine
10. Reliable with good time management skills
The pets must be your number one priority and you must love what you do! We are not looking for people who will just “get the job done,” but who will look forward to working with animals every day and genuinely enjoy what they do and working for people who love animals as much as they do!