Hyde Bark is looking for genuine animal lovers to join our small but growing team of #1 dog walkers in the Hyde Park area for midday daily walks and/or holiday work.
We are looking primarily for M-F availability at a minimum from 11am until 2pm. Most walks are between 10am and 4pm with “lunchtime” being our busiest time. We also need people with holiday availability for pet-sitting, cat-sitting and dog walks.
We pay per walk and hourly pay ranges between $15-$24+ .
Hyde Bark is LGBTQ supportive and we welcome diversity on our team!
1. Great communication/writing skills
2. Ability to follow detailed instructions and problem solve on-the-fly
3. Act in a professional and kind manner when communicating with clients and while in their homes with no supervision
4. Own a reliable car or bike. Car is preferable!
5. Previous professional and/or personal pet care experience
6. Own a newer smartphone (iPhone 5 or higher; Android OS 4 or higher) and comfortable using apps
7. Pass a background check
8. 18 years of age or older
9. Comfortable working and walking outdoors in rain, snow or shine
10. Reliable with good time management skills. We are a very small company and we and the pets must be able to depend on you to be there for every visit and on time
***The pets must be your number one priority and you must love what you do! We are not looking for people who will just “get the job done,” but who will look forward to working with animals every day and genuinely enjoy what they do***